Fact: Newcomers to Canada who worked in another country in 2021 can still apply.

@CMHC_ca I filled my 2021 tax returns. My wife doesn’t live in Canada, never came to Canada, so she didn’t file 2021 tax returns. Am I eligible for this payment?

@Junaid24800 Hi Junaid, we recommend you contact Canada Revenue Agency at 1 (800) 959-8281 to discuss your situation.