The Biden administration is more hostile to free speech than any administration in modern American history. Listen to the Mark Levin Show podcast for free here.
Michael Steele, an epic moron droning to a MSNBC host with a record of bigotry, homophobia and racism. He never was very bright.
2. He's another historic figure, new generation, "pragmatic progressive" (whatever that is), and all the rest.
1. Now, the media suck up to Hakeem Jeffries. No serious examination of his past statements or ties or ideology. They laugh off his "election-denier" history and his racist uncle.
6. This reporter is a disgraceful propagandist. By all means, write about anti-Semitism, but don't use it to advance your personal political ideology and agenda. That's sickening.
5. (The leftwing Democrat currently running the ADL, Greenblatt, was a special assistant to Obama and is a hugely partisan activist who should never have assumed lhis present post.) And what of the Democrat Party's strong embrace of Al Sharpton. Keith Ellison, etc., etc.?
4. What of members of the Congressional Black Caucus and their various associations and defenses of Louis Farrakhan? Not a word about Obama's associations with anti-Semites, including Jeremiah Wright and others, and his deep hostility toward the Jewish state of Israel.
3. How do you ignore the role of the anti-Semites in the Democrat Party today, who are celebrated by the media and whose Speaker, Pelosi, helped protect with a watered-down resolution?
2. His administration urged the media to help censor the Holocaust, and the media mostly complied, INCLUDING the New York Times AND The Washington Post.
1. How do you write a piece like this and never mention FDR? His State Department was filled with rampant anti-Semites, not just one, who did all they could to prevent Jews from coming to the U.S. during Hitler's extermination of European Jews.
Apple’s monopolistic power is trying to shut down free speech in 2 countries - U.S and China. Subscribe to the Mark Levin Show podcast now for free.
What happened to the “special counsel?” Why is this grand jury taking testimony under the existing U.S. attorney’s office? What a farce.
3. And they despise the conservative base. Over and over again. Year after year. The same damn thing. And they wonder why THEY lost the last election. What a scam. What a disaster.
2. And so are the Senate Republicans who repeatedly and insanely install him in his position. Damn fools have no agenda. Constantly play defense. Have no real or serious legislative plan for the American people.
1. McConnell selling out America yet again. Another secretly negotiated massive spending bill. Then they’ll demand lifting the debt ceiling or there’ll be a “financial disaster.” He’s a complete disaster.
Talk is cheap, Mitch. What the hell are you doing as GOP Senate leader to fight anti-Semitism? And when is the last time you spoke on the floor about the spread of anti-Semitism? What’s your legislative agenda to deal with it? Where can we find it? twitter.com/ElizLanders/st…
2. That said, I do know that Trump never embraced or printed such segregationist views at anytime in his life.
1. NR having a field day today. Perhaps they’d post Bill Buckley’s 1957 essay on race. It’s cringeworthy. Buckley wasn’t alone. Of course, Buckley would later renounce his earlier views.
Biden’s history of racism is so deep, but the media won’t talk about that. Listen to the Mark Levin Show podcast for free now.
Xi is hated by the Chinese people, but loved by our media ... again, the New York Times with blood on its pages
Speaking of racism, but this is especially invidious given its acceptance, promotion, and institutionalization.